Businesses with an ABN can
register for a wholesale account
or you can find a retailer that stocks our products
METABOT EXTENDABLE ROBOTICS gives young engineers everything they need to take their first steps into the world of robotics and programming: easy-to-use membrane buttons for manual programming user-friendly, block-based programming interface with its own simulator and a drag-and-drop editor a simple programming language designed for first-time coders to develop coding skills.
Enviro Virtual Robotics Environment allows learners to test their code step-by-step instructions in a booklet.
Our Metabot Extendable Robotics kit features:
- A micro-history of robotics and programming with real-world applications and useful facts
- Print and online instructions to build up to 8 different models fun experiments to test new skills
- A user manual covering Engino programming methods and software installation
- KEIRO software which combines real-time simulations, flow diagrams and its own beginner's coding language parallel coding capability to layer complex tasks live readings for instant feedback
- Easy connection to smart devices controller and peripherals, including cables, sensors, a LED lamp and a DC motor.
KEIRO programming software with a built-in simulator, flow diagrams and a beginner coding language for first-time programmers.
KEIRO is fully compatible with smart devices via Bluetooth or a USB connection and runs on all major operating systems (Windows, macOS and Linux.)
Young learners can design, zoom in on, rotate, assemble and disassemble models while familiarizing themselves with CAD (Computer-Aided Design) software.
Engino STEM toys were designed as a comprehensive STEM solution for use both at home and in the classroom.
For ages 8-16+