Johnco - Tobbie II
Introducing Tobbie II...the coolest and smartest robot ever! Tobbie II combines micro:bit technology with your imagination to create a variety of projects and activities that you can program.
The possibilities are endless!
All the benefits of the dynamic micro:bit have been integrated into the Tobbie II Robot.
Tobbie II is a build-it-yourself robot with a 360 degree free-rotation body. Your Tobbie II kit includes all the electronic components, a motor and an IR sensor to fill it with interactive fun. Tobbie II and micro:bit are an ideal combination to introduce you to coding.
You can write all your code on the web app. Thanks to the pocket size micro:bit programmable microprocessor, coding becomes positive, accessible and far more interesting for children to learn and practice. With the surprising capacity of the BBC micro:bit and mechanical functionality of Tobbie II, you are introduced to the exciting future of coding and robotics.
- Works with BBC micro:bit (included)
- Robotics meet BBC micro:bit. All the dynamic functionality of the Micro:bit microprocessor has been integrated into the Tobbie II Robot.
- Programmable build-it-yourself hexiped robot with a 360 degree free-rotation body.
- Downloaded programs: Tobbie II has 12 programs available for download, so you can start having fun immediately! Downloadable programs include light tracker, rock-paper-scissors, notice board and bowling.
- Cross Platform: Utilize your favourite device to code your new Tobbie II. Desktop, laptop, iOS or Android mobile devices supported.
- Best suited for Programmers and Engineers 10 and up.
- Requires (4) AAA batteries (not included)