Businesses with an ABN can
register for a wholesale account
or you can find a retailer that stocks our products
The world needs more women engineers, and Engino is doing something about it.
We?re inspiring inventor girls everywhere to take their first steps in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with Inventor Girl, a science toy specially designed to unleash creativity and develop engineering skills all young inventor girls need to become tomorrow?s tech innovators. This Inventor Girl set includes print and online instructions to build 15 fun, colourful models. Inventor Series Our popular Inventor Series was specially designed to guide curious young learners on their first steps up the ladder of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) discovery.
Each Inventor Girl kit is a theme-based engineering adventure where inventor girls learn critical engineering skills, like how to think and build in 3D space and how to find creative solutions to real-world engineering problems. Key Features
- Patented snap-fit connectivity and multidirectional pivots let children build in any direction and at any angle
- Fully compatible with all Engino products for hours of freestyle creative play
- Build up to 15 working models with extra online instructions
- Easy-to-follow building instructions make assembly fun and quick
- Extraction tool for super-fast taking apart
- Interactive 3D building app for desktop lets inventor girls build in virtual space
- Environmentally friendly, toxin-free plastic is made to last, guaranteeing years of play
Need some inspiration? Use our interactive 3D building app on your desktop and discover a totally new way to build your favorite Engino models.
Engino STEM toys were designed as a comprehensive STEM solution for use both at home and in the classroom.
Number of parts included in pack: 74
Box Dimensions: 26 x 19.5 x 5.5
For ages 6-12